黑人女星颁奖礼真空上阵,被网友吐槽胸部下垂,霸气回应圈粉无数

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2024-1-16 18:59:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
'I don’t need to lift my breast to wear a f*****g dress': Singer hits back at trolls who shamed the appearance of her boobs after she went braless in a plunging design at the BET Awards
在黑人娱乐电视大奖颁奖礼上,女歌手没戴胸罩穿了一件深V礼服,被网友吐槽胸型

来源:每日邮报 翻译:世界播

Tanerélle Stephens has clapped back at critics who claimed she needed to 'lift' her breasts after she went braless in a plunging dress to the BET Awards this week.

近日,泰内勒·斯蒂芬斯在参加黑人娱乐电视大奖颁奖礼时,穿了一件低胸礼服,但没穿胸罩,批评者称她需要“提胸”。对此,斯蒂芬斯予以了回击。

The 24-year-old singer was the picture of confidence when she showed off her cleavage and sideboob in a black and gold patterned mini-dress while posing on the red carpet at Sunday's event.

这位24岁女歌手在周日的红毯上展示了她的乳沟和侧胸,身穿一件黑色和金色相间的贴身迷你裙。

However, after she was slammed online, she took to social media to say she loves that her natural breasts hang, revealing that she had considered wearing tape but decided against it.

当她在网上遭到猛烈抨击后,她在社交媒体上回击说,她喜欢自己天然的胸型,并透露她曾考虑过戴乳贴,但最终决定不戴。

'To all the negative comments about today’s look, I don’t need to lift my breast to wear a f*****g dress,' she wrote on Twitter. 'I’m a woman and my natural t**s hang and I f*****g love it and I have no intention of changing it to suit your gaze. I’m out here living my dreams focus on better things.'

她在推特上写道:“对于所有关于今天造型的负面评论,我不需要为了穿一条该死的裙子而提胸。我是一个女人,我天生胸下垂,我他妈的就是喜欢它,我不打算为了迎合你们的目光而改变它。我的梦想是追求更好的东西。”

Along with the tweet, she shared a photo of herself striking a pose in her dress before the event as well as an image of herself on the red carpet that night.

除了这条推特,她还分享了一张自己在活动前穿着裙子摆姿势的照片,以及当晚在红毯上的一张照片。

Tanerélle, whose song 'In Women We Trust' has been played in H&M stores and on the show Teen Mom, also shared a screenshot of her tweet on Instagram and elaborated on her decision to forgo a bra or tape.

泰内勒的歌曲《In Women We Trust》在H&M商店和《少女妈妈》节目中常常能听到,她还在Instagram上分享了自己的推特截图,并详细解释了自己放弃胸罩或乳贴的决定。

'According to some I missed a critical step yesterday when getting ready,' she wrote in the caption.

她在标题中写道:“根据一些人的说法,我昨天在准备的时候错过了关键的一步。”

'What they don’t know is I literally had a fat a** piece of tape stuck from the bottom of my left boob to the top of my shoulder, looked at it & made a conscious decision to take it off because I actually loved the way my natural breasts looked in comparison to the "perfect" option...

“他们不知道的是,我确实从左乳房底部到肩膀顶部粘了一块厚厚的乳贴,看着它,有意识地决定脱掉了它,因为与‘完美’选择相比,我真的很喜欢我天然的胸型……”

'Last time I checked what I thought about how I look was all that mattered, so I’m gonna keep going with that cause it’d be f*****g impossible to please EVERYONE when it comes to ME,' she added.

她补充道:“上次我确认了自己对自己外表的看法才是最重要的,所以我要继续这样做,因为对我来说,清纯校花沦为胯下玩物能取悦所有人。””

'I can’t be everyone’s favorite and I don’t wanna be, but as long as I’m able to go home and feel yummy about myself, I’m f*****g GOOD.'

“我清纯校花沦为胯下玩物能成为所有人的最爱,我也不想成为,但只要我回家能对自己感到满意,我就感觉很好。”

'What I do care about is noticing that so many women are still stuck in a daze of self hate, people pleasing and projecting how you feel about you in an attempt to make someone feel the same,' she explained.

她解释说:“我真正关心的是,这么多的女性仍然沉浸在自我憎恨的迷糊中,人们取悦你,投射你对自己的感觉,试图让他人也有同样的感觉。”

'What I care about is that there are women out there still allowing the male gaze to determine their worth and what they can and can’t do. This reminder of socialized minds in regards to a woman’s body always rocks me a bit, but it’s not gonna knock me down,' she continued.

“我在意的是,仍然有女性让男性的目光来决定她们的价值,以及她们能做什么和不能做什么。”她继续说道,“这个关于女性身体的社会化思维的提醒总是会让我感到些许震撼,但它不会把我打倒。”

'It just intensifies my mission of pushing self care and self love even more.’ she advised.

她建议说,“这让我更加坚定了自我关爱的决心。”

'Your body, no matter what it looks like is doing all it can everyday [sic] to keep you alive and thriving, that to me deserves all the f*****g love and care I can give, so I’m gonna.'

“你的身体,不管它看起来是什么样子,每天都在竭尽全力让你活着,让你茁壮成长,这对我来说值得我付出所有的爱和关心,所以我要这么做。”

Tanerélle ended her post by celebrating breasts of all different shapes and sizes.

泰内勒在帖子的结尾赞美了所有不同形状和大小的乳房。

The model's message resonated with many women who thanked her for giving them the confidence to bare their natural breasts.

她的信息引起了许多女性的共鸣,她们感谢她让她们有信心露出自己的天然乳房。

'I'm never gonna wear a bra ever again, the child has given me freedom,' someone commented. 'The damn thing is extremely uncomfortable anyway, I don't remember ever enjoying a bra on my skin.'

“我再也不穿胸罩了,这个孩子给了我自由,”一人评论道,“不管怎么说,这该死的东西非常不舒服,我从未享受过戴在皮肤上的胸罩的感觉。”

Another person added: 'She just gave me inspiration!! Braless all summer 2k19!'

另一位网友补充道:“她给了我勇气!!整个夏天都不穿胸罩了!”

Tanerélle's tweet has received nearly 60,000 retweets and more than 280,000 likes since it was posted on Sunday night, and she returned to Twitter a few days later to post a video of herself thanking people for their support.

自上周日晚发布以来,泰内勒的推文已经收到了近6万条转发,超过28万个赞。几天后,她又回到推特上,发布了一段视频,感谢人们对她的支持。

'I just wanted to say thank you for all the love and all the positive messages that I've received,' she said in the clip. 'I had no idea that a moment of me sticking up for myself would turn into all of this, but I am so full of love and so full of gratitude.

她在视频中说:“我只是想对你们的爱和我收到的所有积极的信息说声谢谢。我不知道我为自己坚持的那一刻会变成现在这样,但我充满了爱和感激。”

'I wanted to thank all of the women who have shared your personal stories with me, personal experiences, whether it be with eating disorders, body dysmorphia, hating the body that you're in because of what society told you should like,' she added. 'You are absolutely perfect the way that you are and I cannot stress that enough.'

她补充说:“我想感谢所有和我分享过你个人故事、个人经历的女性,无论是什么是夜店失调、身体畸形,还是因为社会告诉你应该喜欢什么而去讨厌你现在的身体。你现在的样子是绝对完美的,我再怎么强调也不为过。”

Tanerélle also gave a shoutout to her friend Chidera Eggerue who created the #SaggyBoobsMatter online movement to challenge society's expectations about what breasts should look like.

泰内勒还隔空赞美了她的朋友奇德拉·埃格鲁。奇德拉·埃格鲁发起了“SaggyBoobsMatter”网络运动,挑战社会对乳房应有样子的期望。

'This isn't about me it's about all of us as women coming together and supporting each other and embracing ourselves and loving ourselves,' she said. 'So again, thank you.'

她说:“这不是我个人的事情,而是作为女性,我们所有人走到一起,互相支持,拥抱自己,爱自己。再次感谢你。”

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

激速重机

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:56 , Processed in 0.026488 second(s), 19 queries .